Tuesday, September 6, 2016

First Day of School

Such an exciting day for Emma and Ben as they got to start school today!  As we've done every year, I took a picture of the kids in their 'Grad' t-shirts and then one in front  of the garage.  They were so anxious to get to school that they wanted to leave at 7:30!




  We dropped off Emma at her Grade 1 classroom first.  She found where to hang her backpack and her desk.  After a quick hug and kiss goodbye, we left her to go to Ben's classroom.  She was a little nervous, but she did okay.
 I got to stay in Ben's classroom for the first ten minutes or so.  He already knows Mrs. Bennett from Emma being in her class last year, so it was a super easy transition.
I think it was harder for me to leave him and go home to a quiet house!  Not sure what I'll do next year when they're both in all day every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment