Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Thank You

Attending church on Sunday and going to Adult Sunday School and Relief Society was a strange experience after being in Primary for over 3 years.  I caught myself drifting off.  I have been used to being so busy and up and down in Primary that to sit for the full hour without getting up was a challenge!  I also sat in Sunday School and could tell which kid was in the hallway.  I know them all and it was hard not to be with them.  Having said that, it was nice not to have to deal with teachers, finding subs, getting everything organized, etc.  Oh well...

Anyways, I had the new Primary President (Holly M) pop by this afternoon and hand me a card!  In it were two pictures of 'my' Primary kids saying Thank you!  It totally made my day.  I especially love that Junior Primary is making silly faces - made me feel like a normal Sunday!  (ha! ha!)

I sure love these kids.



No comments:

Post a Comment