Monday, October 16, 2017

Buddy the Cat

I made a super quick trip down to Kalispell today to get our tub surround so that we could keep working on our bathroom (novel idea!).  When I got home (tired from driving all day), Lennard grabbed my hand and said that he had a surprise for me!  He pulled me over to his work truck and knocked on the window.  Immediately, I knew there would be some kind of animal.  lol.  Nothing happened though, so he opened the door, moved a box, and there was a kitten!t

We've always said that we wouldn't have a pet because of Lennard's allergies and the possibility of Ben having them too, but lately we've talked about the possibility of a cat.  I had no idea it would happen this quickly though!  ha! ha!  He was such a cute little thing and snuggled right up in my arms that I caved. 

The kids were thrilled and kept jumping up and down and asking if they could keep him.  They even pulled in their friends to look at him!  Long story short... we have a cat!  We've named him Buddy.
Good thing the Dollar Store had a litter box and bowls for food/water.  We even got a few toys!  The kids are still quite jumpy around him (especially Emma), but we're hoping that they'll settle down and enjoy having a buddy to play with.

No comments:

Post a Comment